Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use Stat-Xplore.
Access and use of this site by you constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and
This takes effect from the date on which you first use this website. If you object
to any of the terms set out in this agreement you should not use the website.
Information within Stat-Xplore is made available under the Open Government Licence
(for more information click here).
Provision of the Stat-Xplore service
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on Stat-Xplore
- DWP are not liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of Stat-Xplore data.
- DWP makes no representation about the nature or quality of sites linked to / from
Stat-Xplore, and accepts no liability thereafter. We cannot guarantee that any link
will work and have no liability whatsoever over the availability of linked pages.
- DWP reserves the right to terminate your account without prior notice should misuse
or abuse of the service be discovered.
- You do not need to register in order to use this website. However, you will need
to register in order to have access to the full range of data and functionality
available via Stat-Xplore.
- When you register, you will be asked if you want to receive emails from DWP about Stat-Xplore.
DWP will only email you with important news about Stat-Xplore, changes in the provision of services,
any service-related updates which may affect your saved tables, or for feedback on the system and potential enhancements.
Emails will be sent as frequently as needed, whenever there are specific issues to alert you to.
- If you choose to receive emails from DWP about Stat-Xplore when you register, you can change your mind and
opt out at any time by following the link on the Manage My Account page.
- You may unsubscribe from Stat-Xplore at any time by following the link on the Manage
My Account page. We will then close your account and prevent you or anyone else
logging into that account.
Misuse of the website
- You agree not to use Stat-Xplore in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt
the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the website.
- You must not attempt to compromise the security of Stat-Xplore or attempt to gain
access to secured areas.
- You must not misuse Stat-Xplore by knowingly introducing material which is malicious
or technologically harmful.
- You may use and re-use the information featured on this website free of charge in
any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence, with the exception
of individuals logos.
Third party copyright
- The permission to reproduce Crown copyright protected material does not extend to
any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third
party. You must obtain authorisation to reproduce such material from the copyright
National Statistics Data
Where indicated by a National Statistics logo, statistics available from Stat-Xplore
are produced from National Statistics sources. We have made every effort to ensure
that the information on this website is correct, however
- DWP accept no responsibility for the accuracy of information nor its use or the
reliance placed on it once posted onto the web
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration
of material under our control. However DWP accepts no responsibility for alteration,
manipulation or interpretation of such data once placed on the web.
- National Statistics information on the web is subject to change without notice.